You know when you don’t hear from me for about a week that things are busy… and when nearly a month rolls by without word, you might as well figure that I fell off the face of the earth.
Well, I’m happy to say that I’m still here… managed to stay away from those screwy, precarious corners that so many of our ancestors warned us about! … I just have a back-log of things to blog about, which I hope to catch-up on with the coming entries. A sneak peek, in not-necessarily-the-order-in-which-I’ll-write-them:
1. Race report from the Hot Chocolate 15k and subsequent brunch and birthday party (with pictures)
2. a race report from the most poorly-organized race I have ever run in my whole entire life
3. a quickie race reflection from the race I just ran on Thanksgiving morning in Ohio
4. general ruminations about RWP
5. some celebratory remarks about breaking last year’s ytd mileage!
Stay tuned… and thanks for your patience. 🙂 Happy Thanksgiving!